Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Sneak Peek Day 3

Hummm today's sneaky snippet maybe a tiny bit harder to guess or maybe not!  Did I give too much away?  hehehe!

So leave your guess right here on this blog for your chance to win this digi.

54 comments:

  1. Well since I know I won't give it away, but you know how much I LOVE it and know that everyone else will too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think its a dog of some type, looks cute anyway whatever it is :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes i think its a dog, maybe a reindeer???? Not rudolph though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see a collar so I too would have to venture some kind of puppy!!!! I can not wait to see!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i would say a reindeer or a dog also.. but my first guess is a reindeer :) cant wait to see,
    hugs!!

    happy halloween! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there,

    More difficult today but I would say it is a dog.

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm going with Reindeer! But I could be wrong! It's going to be cute whatever it is! hugs, michelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Boy this was tough but im going with reindeer

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hummmm...I'm gonna say it looks like a reindeer =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think it's a snowman. I can't wait to see the reveal.

    ReplyDelete
  11. looks like a dog to me too... but could very well be a reindeer...cute

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is a dog.... and I know it is a cute one......

    thanks for this fun time and opportunity to win....

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think I am going to go with reindeer.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm thinking it's a dog but after looking at the other comments as I scrolled down- it could be a reindeer also :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm going to guess something Christmas/winterey so I'm going to say a puppy being held by a child or a santa and his reindeer.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hmmm, I am going to say a reindeer, or maybe a teddy.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This one is a little harder! I think that it is a reindeer with Santa behind it. Can't wait to see them all!!!
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  18. This one is much harder...maybe a reindeer...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh I think this one is going to be really cute -- it's got to be a cute little puppy as a Christmas gift for someone and it's sitting under the Christmas tree. I can't wait to see the full image.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This one is alittle harder. My guess is Rudolph is waiting for sants to pack the sleigh for christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm thinking a Santa Teddy Bear..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I see a collar, so my first guess is a dog. Although it could be a bear or reindeer. Can't wait to find out what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  23. It's possible a dog, reindeer or some other animal. Look's cute whatever it is your going to reveal to us. Looking forward to seeing what it is..

    ReplyDelete
  24. Reindeer wearing a scarf? Cannot wait to see!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I think it's a reindeer, and I can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I also have to go with a reindeer or dog. I'm sure it is super cute! Can't wait until tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I think it's something carrying a big stuffed teddy bear! Can't wait to find out if I'm right!

    ReplyDelete
  28. A reindeer?? Maybe a dog or bear.

    ReplyDelete
  29. OH, I don't know. I'm going to be different and say a crab.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hmmmm, I'm thinking a cute little reindeer!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi there. Wow this one is a little harder. I think its a little Christmas puppy acting like a little reindeer. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  32. This one is hard! I'm thinking a Christmas puppy! But, I'm not sure...a reindeer seems like a good guess too...I knoe it's precious...what ever it is! These snippets are killing me!!! I can't wait!!!!!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  33. I'm not good at this but I think maybe a dog. Makes me think of the one in the Grinch movie!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Maybe a dog??? I think the ear looks too long to be a reindeer. This snippet is so cool and close up that it looks like the item is made with Fimo or similar type clay.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I think a dog but not sure...definately harder than the others!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I am guessing a little Reindeer! Yeah! This is getting so exciting~

    ReplyDelete
  37. I think it's rudolph or a reindeer with santa's mitten in the snip it too.

    ReplyDelete
  38. I would say a puppy because I think I see a bit of the ear and maybe the collar? :)

    ReplyDelete
  39. I think this is a dog as I can see a bit of what looks like a collar although of course it could be a reindeer but the ear looks more dog like

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  40. I am thinking a xmas bear. Hope I am right.
    mwah

    ReplyDelete
  41. Hey Miss Melyssa...just wanted to let you know I've left a little award for you on my blog! ;)

    Can't wait to see the full release!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Dog ?? or Reindeer?? I am sure it is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  43. I saw it an immediately thought a dog of some sort, but I think it's sitting next to something like a cat or octopus??

    ReplyDelete
  44. My guess is a reindeer but what ever it is it will be cute I know that for sure...can't wait for the reveal

    ReplyDelete
  45. I'm going to say that it's a dog with reindeer antlers on.

    hugs
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  46. Well, I don't see a big red nose, so it's not Rudolph, and the ears are kind of small, I'll have to say a dog because it has a collar.

    Should be great, anyway!

    Carmen L

    ReplyDelete
  47. perhaps a reindeer? ( i think an elf, but my family pushed reindeer)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate everything you have to say.