Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Whimsie Wednesday: Color Challenge!

Hey Everybody!  I aplogize for the late post--  the morning was over before I knew it!

Nikki here, and I am your Whimsie Wednesday challenge hostess this week.  My challenge to you is to create a card that features these three colors: Orange, Aqua and Lime Green.

My sample is very clean and simple and features the colored Whimsie image, Castle Pearl!


This is one of my favorite summer color combinations, and I would love to see what you do with it!  To play along, add in your DIRECT LINK below. You have until Tuesday, August 16th at midnight to enter for a chance to win your choice of a Whimsie Doodles image!!

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

Lovely card with such a cute image.

X Stefanie

Dawn said...

great challenge Nikki! I love those colors!