We are so lucky to have Linda as our January Guest Designer, and we were ecstatic to have her create this tutorial based on her adorable pop-up card! This fantastic little creation folds flat for mailing and then stands freely for display, making it perfect for any special occasion!
6. Adhere pattern paper to right side of 11” x 4 1/4” piece.
7. Create pop-up piece with Whimsie Doodles image and 5” x 3” cardstock.
8. Slide pop-up piece into slit.
10. Embellish 1” front of card with ribbon and circle cut Whimsie Doodles sentiment.
11. Card will fold up to fit into envelope.