Wednesday, May 19, 2010

MAD FOR PLAID!


Hi folks! I'm Denise and I want to welcome you to another Whimsie Doodles Wednesday Challenge. It's that time of the year when it's outside weather which makes me think of shorts... which makes me think of Bermuda shorts... which, of course, makes me think of PLAIDS! So that's our theme this week... MAD for PLAID. I've found I love plaids and these days there are so many great plaid products out there. Let's see what you can come up with this week, 'K? Here's mine. I know... a little quirky with the colors, but that makes it more fun!

I do hope you'll come and play along at the Paper Craft Planet forum {HERE}!!  When you upload your creations to a gallery please use the code WWC32 so we can find it! 

HAPPY CRAFTING!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Beautiful card, Denise! I LOVE all of these plaids together!

Irena said...

Wonderful card :) Lovely papers :)

Kathy Czygan said...

I love this card! Since Father's Day is right around the corner, I think plaid is a great challenge to have!