Wednesday, March 23, 2011

It's Whimsie Wednesday!

Hi, it's Tobi here with my first WW challenge! 

I have been "into" making banners for my sentiments for a while now
because I think it adds a little "flair" to a sentiment.
Instead of a plain ol' rectangle, it has a little bit of visual interest! 

So my challenge this week is to make a sentiment banner! 


I used the image and sentiment from a new set called Simple Bunny

Once you have created your project, link it up here on our blog using the Link button below, and leave a comment to let us know you have entered the challenge. You have until next Tuesday night, March 29th, at midnight to upload your project, get it linked, and entered in our contest. We will choose a random winner to receive a FREE Whimsie Doodles image!!

Whimsie Doodles images are not required, but if you have some, we would love to see you use them!  There so cute, how can you resist using a Whimsie Doodles image anyway??


Link up your sentiment banner project here, and remember to link directly
to your project! Thanks and have fun! 




No comments: