Thursday, March 10, 2011

Winner Winner and Spotlight Spotlight :)

Friends, I have to apologize!  I had to make an emergency trip to NC and in the midst of that, the winner from our sneaky snippet drawing got lost by the wayside.  So without further adieu, the winner of our sneaky snippet drawing is...
Dawn!
Dawn, contact me at NCSUnikki@aol.com to claim your new Whimise Doodles image!

Next up is our winner from last week's Whimsie Wednesday Get Well Soon challenge....
Congratulations Lisa!
You can see Lisa's Get Well gift set {here}.
E-Mail me at NCSUnikki@aol.com to claim your prize!  Thank you to everyone that played along.  Join us for this week's Glitter challenge!

Need some glitter inspiration?  Check out this glittery goodness...
Melyssa

Sheri
Alicia
Andrea
Nikki


2 comments:

Lisa R. said...

Love the creations! Thanks for choosing me for the Get Well Challenge! =) Take care

Dawn said...

Love your creations DTs! Thank you for picking me for the sneaky snippet digi! I purchased all the digis from this release. Love them!