Saturday, January 25, 2014

Lollipop Treat Covers

Valentines is coming fast and I'm always searching for unique adorable things that I can make in multiples fast, that I can give to co-workers and my son's class mates. So I decided to make some Lollipop Treat holders that are just that... easy, quick and cute.  So if you love SVG's or just want to print and cut them yourself either way they'll suit you.  
The best part is that they only cost $1 for each pattern. 
You can check them out here.

Here are some samples....
 You've got the Write Stuff.  If you don't have the right colour cardstock just cut out your pieces from white and colour them with markers or what ever medium you use.  I used my Copics to colour some of the pieces in all my samples.
 I made these for my vet and her office staff. I coloured the cardstock for the cat's patches, dog's eye and even the collar buckel.
There's even a cover for a "Guess the Sex" baby shower favors.
Lollipop Treat Covers can be found here.

1 comment: