Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Happy Holidays!

Hi!!  I am so excited to be part of this super fun team!!



My name is Kelli, but I tend to go by kel.  I'm a happily married mom to 3 boys, ages 10, 7, and 2 1/2 months.  Yikes!  That^^^ pic is with #3 the morning after he was born!  My life is full of crazy and my boys keep me on my toes!!  I live in beautiful Kaneohe, Hawaii on the island of Oahu... I was born and raised on the island and never wanted to leave!  I am a non-traditional college student on break from pursuing a double major in History and Asian studies with aspirations to be a college professor.


I started scrapbooking in 2003 when pregnant with my oldest son, turned into a collector, and then started seriously creating again in 2013 because my stash grew out of control!  Who am I kidding... it's still outta control!!  haha!  I like to think of myself as a clean and simple stamper... I gravitate towards clean lines and minimal embellishments when I craft.  I LOVE patterned paper and cardstock!!  I have recently fallen in LURRRRRVE with making cards, but my real passion is for scrapbook layouts... although from my blog you might not be able to see that!  I also have tons of fun with little gifts, tags and mini-albums although the minis take so much time! 


Whimsie Doodles was one of my first digi stamp purchases when I found out about digi stamps... but then it sat on my computer for AGES because I didn't know what to do with it! haha!  So glad to be part of this super fun team and looking forward to whatever comes next!!  Come visit me at my blog, Scraps & photoGRAFFS to see my fun creations and meet my beautiful family!!


Now on to my card for today... I'm using all FOUR wonderful images from the Santa & Friends set (in the middle of the "What's New" page) because I couldn't decide which one to use!  lol.


I also went with this super fun, super old (get used to seeing super old paper from me lol!!) KI Memories paper with these non-traditional Christmas colors!  Love it!

Thanks for swinging by... can you believe Christmas is only ONE WEEK away?!?!?!  So much left to do!!!

lovies, =o) kel

3 comments:

Mary J said...

Yay, welcome to the team, Kel!! I wish I could come and live in Hawaii with you and your sweet boys!!

Larisa Hohman said...

Great post! Excited to be on the team with you!

Susie Moore said...

OK - that's adorable!