Today's tutorial would be perfect for a special Father's Day gift!
Here is what you need:
9x12 Catalog Envelope
- Scoring Tool
- Whimsie Doodles Stamps
- Embellishments (optional)
- Here is what you do:
- Step 1:
- Trim 3 inches off of the envelope from the open end.
- Step 2:
- With the opening of the envelope at the top, score in 2 inches from the right, left and bottom edges of the envelope.
- Step 3:
- You will have a 2 inch square in each bottom corner, score from inside corner to the outer point (diagonally).
- Step 4:
- Decorate the front of your gift bag now, staying within the score lines.
- Step 5:
- Crease the score lines and pop the envelope into a bag, carefully bringing the bottom corner squares into a point on each side. Give the points a crisp fold and apply adhesive to flaps that will fold in to the bottom of the bag, then fold flaps in to form bottom of the bag. The bottom will measure 5.75 inches by 4 inches.
- Step 6:
- Punch holes to create a ribbon closure and embellish the front to complete your bag!