Wednesday, June 10, 2009

It's a card Tote and gift card holder kind of day!

Ooooh boy I have the cutest tote to share with you! Tracey Feeger made this tote and she's sharing a link to the tutorial on her blog. Isn't it sweet?? It's the perfect size for carring cards. Tracey used a digital kit, printed the pattern papers and Whimsie the digital stamp!
The next card I get to share with you is a gift card holder made by Dalis Acevedo. She used a coffee sleeve to decorate this card (a Project Tuesday idea). Doesn't it look great! I wish I drank coffee just so I could have a sleeve to try this! LOL.
Check out what Whimsie the turtle is holding! Dalis altered the stamp and put a heart in Whimsie's hands. I love seeing all this creativity! Thanks for the sweet card Dalis.

5 comments:

Emma said...

Wow gorgeous creations by Tracey and huge thanks for the freebie image..totally adorable.
Found you on the ICSketches challenge blog and am now following.
Emma x

Tammy said...

Crazy cute! I'm so excited about your new line!!!

Melissa Craig said...

These are wonderful!!

Pam Varnell said...

This is a cute project. Love the image. I just downloaded it. Thanks so much!!!

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous i love them so much, really cute images, hugs Pops x