Current Challenge here!
Monthly Challenge Schedule
The 13th of the following month the challenge will end at 10 PM CST.
Two winners are announced on the Whimsie Doodles blog (see Monthly Winners below) each 15th of the month, along with the new challenge.
Challenge Rules and Guidelines:- Up to two (2) entries allowed per artist, per challenge. You don't need to use a Whimsie Doodle image to win the digi prize
- Project(s) cannot be entered in more than five (5) other challenges.
- Must link up challenge post if posting their card/project on their blog.
- Non-qualified entries will be deleted from link list.
- If a player wants to be considered for the Guest Artist post, they must use a Whimsie Doodles image and place an asterisk (*) next to their linked name (more on Guest Artist spot below).
- If posting in an online gallery, using 'whimsiedoodles' as a keyword is appreciated.
Monthly Winners- One (1) winner will be chosen at random from all entries and will receive one (1) image of their choice from latest release.
- One (1) winner will be chosen, as outlined in the Guest Artist selection below, and will join us for a future month as a guest artist; receiving all images from that new release.
Guest Artist Selection- Interested participants must use a Whimsie Doodles image on their creation.
- An asterisk (*) must be included by their name on the challenge link list.
- When challenge closes, each Whimsie Doodles design team member will choose their top three from all entries.
- An overall Top Three will be calculated and from those, one (1) qualified entry (*) will be chosen at random as the guest artist.
Guest Artist Guidelines- Must have their own blog.
- Must post one (1) card/project per week on their blog (4 total), that are linked to the Whimsie Doodles store and/or blog.
- Will participate in new releases and the new challenge on the 15th.
- Guest Artist will email photos of their projects to the Challenge Coordinator for posting on DT blog.
- Getting To Know the Guest Artist post on the company blog (25th).
- When uploading their projects to an online gallery, using 'whimsiedoodles' as a keyword is appreciated.
- Guest artist name and link to blog will be included in the Whimsie Doodles' blog sidebar.