Thursday, June 18, 2009

Whimsie Cuts Just Duckie

Here's a new cutting file called Just Duckie! Everything you see in this picture will cut out except the eye. It's the size of a brad.
This image comes with an SVG file and two JPEG files
The cutting file works with any cutting machine that cuts SVG files. Such as the Cricut DS + Sure Cuts-a-lot program.
Or you can just print the jpeg file and cut the image out by hand.


Price $1.00 USD
to purchase click here

All images are emailed within 24 hours of purchase.

This card sample was sponged with "Anitque Photo" distressing ink by Ranger. The stamp "little something" is from CTMH.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Oooooo, I have never even tried my Cricut's design stuff, guess I might just have to find it and install it for once! HA! TOO CUTE of an image! Can't wait to play with it!

Hugs, Happy Thursday!
Nicole

Thanh Vo said...

Oh man... what a cute duck! I want him (or her) too, Melyssa... but after I finish up with my others lol

Kelli said...

oh that is so adorable!!