Monday, September 21, 2009

WD Sketch Challenge #3

Well it's the 21st and that means it's time for our sketch challenge!
What do you think, are you up for the challenge?

Thanh's card

Joni's card
Donna's card

Melyssa's card
Here's Kelly's take on the sketch.
Here's Nikki's card.
This card probably looks familar, I cropped it to fit as this months blog header.

Rules:
- Make a project using the provided sketch and a Whimsie Doodle stamp then upload it to your blog or online gallery using the keyword/tag WDS03.
-Then leave a link to your project at the bottom of this post, so we can come check out your creation.
-There is no time limit to the number samples you can submit for this sketch challenge.
Due date: One week from today Monday Sept 28 at 8:00 pm (Eastern).
Prize: 2 Whimsie Doodles digital stamps or 1 set winners choice.

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Great projects! Lovely! I am in LOVE with this blog! I am now following it as well as signed up for the newsletters

Crystal said...

Super cute cards! I love that there are so many different styles from the artists!

Sheri Gilson said...

Fabulous line-up!!

Kelli said...

Great cards!

Thanh Vo said...

Great cards ladies!!

Chrissie said...

Thanks for the Freebies, but my card is with these fab images I purchased this morning!
My card is here
Chrissie

Nikki Tanner (NCSUnikki) said...

Wow girls-- these are great! Everytime I think I have a favorite Whimsie Doodle picked out, I see everyone's cards and can't decide again :)

Kelly Ellis (kraftykelly) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly Ellis (kraftykelly) said...

Wow. I love these sets... I played with my new "freebie"... Berry Cool... he he he.

Here's the link to my blog and my entry:

http://kraftyobsessions.blogspot.com/

Kylie Bowers said...

Oh wow I had so much fun doing this Challenge (I am very new to cards)

Its up on my Blog:
http://kbeezweinz.blogspot.com/

Thank-you and i LOVE your shop!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

WOW! These cards are awesome!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Love this blog I am now a follower and signed up for Newsletters your DT does fabulous work. here is my card.

http://handmade75.blogspot.com/2009/09/thank-you-berry-much.html

BarbK said...

Love your stamps and digital is definitely the way of the future. Here's my card:

http://barbscardcreations.blogspot.com/2009/09/wd-sketch-challenge-3.html

mudmaven said...

What a fun sketch! Here's my card. ~chris

Stampinsilvia said...

Here is mine! Super fun sketch! Love it!

http://mabiestampin.blogspot.com/2009/09/inspired-whimsie.html

Crafty In Carolina Stamper said...

Your Design Team is a great inspiration, love their cards! I really enjoyed working with this sketch, here's my card =)

My card

Linda said...

What a great sketch...thank you!!
All the DT's cards are so beautiful...lots of creativity and great inspiration!!

Here’s my card.