Friday, October 16, 2009

Our BIG KAHUNA winner!

OK it's time to announce our grand prize winner!  Are you excited?  I am....... (hearing drum rolls in my head)......

 Joni's winner (Ginger Greetings)
Random.org picked #12
Kristy of Kuttin Kards

Melyssa's winner (Skates for Christmas)
Random.org picked #15
Jeanne

Nicole's winner (Ghoul Friends)
CARRIE:

Nikki's winner (Fish Tales)
bluepoohbear75

Donna's winner ( Go Figure)

Lisa Hjulberg said...
This is the cutest figure skating stamp I've ever seen! I wish I could figure skate. What bliss to float around on the ice!

Thanh's winner (Little Pumpkin)
Random.org picked #9:

Vicki said...
This card is sweet...I love your coloring and the card is so well put together! Nice way to end the blog hop...thanks!


The winner of our grande prize is...
Enter a number:

I want a number between 1 and… 48
Result:
28
Deanne Burton said...
Wow! Made the rounds and I tell ya, they are all so adorable! My favs have to be the gingerbread men cards though! I'm in love with gingerbread!!! You ladies did a wonderful job!!!


Congrats Deanne I guess you can add a few more gingers to your christmas collection.

Please send me an email and I'll send you all the links!
 whimsiedoodles@eastlink.ca

I'd like to say THANK YOU sooooo much to everyone who particapated in our first blog hop!  I hope it was time well spent.

I'd like to take this opportunity to remind everyone of the  disclaimer that is attached with my digital files. My digital stamps are for personal use only. Sharing these links are against my 'terms of use'.
A lot of this file sharing occured yesterday.  It is very disheartening to see this happening.  I put my trust in people that they will not give away or re-sell my images. And they go ahead and do it anyway.  As you can imagine yesterday was bittersweet.

Have a wonderful day


12 comments:

Lauretta See said...

i did have time for the hop yesterday :)) but i did it this morning.. The DT gilrs ROCK!! great job.. i loved it all..

Good luck on the launch!! wish you all the best!

hugs, xx

Lauretta See said...

oups i forgot to say! congrats to the winners :)) you guys are lucky!! And i am so happy i just purchesed two of my favorites :))) YAYE!! take care xx

Just Me said...

Oh how fun!! Thanks so much and congrats to everyone that one. Your blog hops are ALWAYS A BLAST!!

Kristy said...

Wow, thanks guys!! I'm so excited! Can't wait to get started! Thanks again!!

Crystal said...

Congrats to all of the winners!

Deanne Clarke said...

Wahoo!!! I'm super excited!!! Thanks SOOOOOOOOOOOO much!

Jenn Borjeson said...

That is disappointing about the file sharing, sending you a hug. I was not able to participate in the blog hop (was at work - I like weekend blog hops better - hee hee), but I will spend a few hours tomorrow checking out everyone's creations. Have a great weekend!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Rats...just got the e-mail today about the hop and it is already over!!

Congrats to all the winners though!

Carrie said...

Woo Hoo! I am so excited that I won. I love Ghoul Friends. Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about the file sharing. I let people get what they want and I don't share files ever...I know that the files and stamps are the people's income and that would be stealing. I love your blog and I think the only one I have of yours is the one in your sidebar. Love your blog and keep the faith...HUGS...Iona

Anonymous said...

I forgot that I have the turtle too...love these two little images...they are soooooo cute and "Whimsical". Thanks for all you do!! Iona

Vicki said...

Oh Gosh!!! I didn't realize I was a winner!!! Thanks so much. The file sharing issue is just sad...thanks for the blog hop, it was awesome. Congrats to all the other winners as well!!

HUGS,
Vicki