Friday, November 20, 2009

Nicole is in the Doodlelicious Spotlight!

It's Friday ya'll~ can I get a what what?


Okay, so imagine that in a slightly southern accent and that's me! I have one of those accents that I don't hear (unless I've been visiting family or talking on the phone with my Grandma), but EVERYONE else does. That was totally random, but I was just sitting here thinking about what all of my blog world friends must sound like-- we're so spread out all over the world. Clearly, I don't get out much.


Holy Side-Tracked Batman.... this is what happens when Melyssa leaves me to do the Doodle blogging! I bet she'll think twice about that next time- LOL!


Okay, so back to business... Today's Doodlelicious Diva in the Spotlight (oh, I LIKE that!) is NICOLE!!

Put a Copic in Nicole's hand and she is unstoppable!

Enjoy the creative eye candy and have a FABULOUS weekend!





8 comments:

KymKreates said...

Nicole they are wonderful. I love the penguin on the cupcake with light blue. Clever color combo!!!!!!!! I happen to like your accent. LOL!!!!
Kym

Lisa Foster said...

WOW!!! What FABULOUS cards! LOVE them all! Nichole, you're coloring is out-of-this-world AWESOME!!!!
Hugs,
Lisa

Hey ya'll back atcha...I'm a Texas girl livin' in Michigan, so my accent's ALL messed up! LOL

Jennifer Scull said...

wowzers!!! those are some mighty fine creations!!!

and I'm like Lisa who posted above me - a Texas girl who went to school at Oxford and now lives in Ohio. how messed up is THAT?! giggles!

Sheri Gilson said...

FABULOUS Cards!! I love all of Nicole's creations!!

Kelly Mahany said...

I love being surrounded by such talent!! I have the pleasure of being on two DT's with Nicole!! She is amazing with a Copic in her hand! :-)

Catherine said...

Gorgeous, wonderful cards ! Elles sont magnifiques ! (as we say in french !)

Rachel said...

Wow!! these are GORGEOUS!!
Hugs,
Rachel

Nicole said...

WOW, I am so feeling the LOVE! Thank you everyone! I am continuously inspired by Melyssa's images! She's the best!!!

Hugs and thanks again to you all! You are too sweet! Nicole