Sunday, November 1, 2009

Reveal and Release day!!

Hello readers!  Thank you all who played along with my sneaky snippets!  Was it fun?  I know I really enjoyed reading your guesses. 
I won't tease you anymore, I'll get straight to the releases.
For the first snippet most of guessed a snowman and some guessed a muffin.  Well you were both right! I'm starting a new line of images called Muffin Tops, here is the first set in that line!

 Our new set is called "Muffin for Christmas".

The second snippet didn't fool anybody!  You all knew this must be a turkey!  So here's "Get Stuffed".



Last but not least the majority of you guessed either a dog or reindeer!  Well this is Olive (the other reindeer) and her friend Toasty.


Ok now for the fun part....announcing the lucky ladies who won one of these images!
Muffin for christmas
Here are your random numbers:

22
Timestamp: 2009-11-01 12:13:37 UTC
A said...
I think it's a snowman cupcake carrying a present?
Get Stuffed
Here are your random numbers:

34
Timestamp: 2009-11-01 12:14:59 UTC
Dragonlady said...
At a guess I would say this is a Thanksgiving Turkey.
Ali x
Olive and Toasty
Here are your random numbers:

31
Timestamp: 2009-11-01 12:15:33 UTC
Lisa Foster said...
This one is hard! I'm thinking a Christmas puppy! But, I'm not sure...a reindeer seems like a good guess too...I knoe it's precious...what ever it is! These snippets are killing me!!! I can't wait!!!!!
Hugs,
Lisa
Congratulations email me to get your prize melyssa@eastlink.ca
To buy any of these new digi's just visit our web site

15 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

Oh Melyssa!!! I absolutely adore all of them!!!! I am so happy I won Olive and Toasty!!! Thank YOU SOOO much! I don't think there is an image you've ever created that I haven't totally LOVED! You are so talented! :)
Big Hugs,
Lisa

Nancy said...

AWWWW these are all adorable images, Melyssa:O) I love the idea of Muffin Tops, brilliant!
That turkey looks fabulous.
Thanks for sharing.
Hugs, Nancy;O)

MrsMomma said...

Absolutely adorable images! Congrats to the winners!

jackiescrafts said...

Congratulations to all the winners.
Your images are all fab
Jackie x

@JoyceCasaldi said...

Congrats ladies. That penquin was tricky! Cute images!

KanataNewf said...

To say that the muffin top is cute...oh my ... and love the sentiment.

Jess S said...

these are even cuter than i first though they would be.... well done!

Teresa (aka tmom) said...

They are all terrific. Love the Muffin for Christmas set!

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable images!! Congrats to the winners!!

Dragonlady said...

Hi there,

Yeh, I won. The images are fantastic. Thank you.

Hugs Ali x

Jennifer Scull said...

super adorable!! and congrats to the winners! :)

Marie Bingaman said...

Congrats to the winners! ADORABLE images Melyssa! :)

Tricia said...

aw those muffin tops are stinking cute! great sets!

Yvette said...

Congrats to the winners!

These imagaes are SO stinkin' cuuute! Cant wait to experiment with some of them.

Crystal said...

Oh...all of these are so cute! and the 'muffin tops' just crack me up!