Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy Wednesday everyone!

Hello friends! It's me, Joni, here with a brand new challenge for our PCP group. If you aren't a member, come on over and join us! You can find the Doodlelicious girls and Whimsie Doodles group HERE. Melyssa not only offers wonderful thank you digis to her members, but we sure do have a lot of fun chatting with each other and seeing everyone's adorable cards.
For this week's challenge that I am hosting, it is called Countdown to 2010 and requires you to use numbers anywhere on your card. Here is my little sample using Whimsie:



With 4 of my children in school, I am always in need of a teacher's card! I used the numbers Cuttlebug folder, some wonderful Offray ribbon, and distressed school DP that has chalk writing scribbled on it. Now it's your turn, so come on over and join us. You can see more great samples HERE at our PCP group for more inspiration, this challenge ends on Tuesday the 5th, I can't wait to seee what you've come up with!
Have a wonderful day everyone. ♥
~*Joni

No comments: