Thursday, February 11, 2010

Valentine Treats for a Crowd!

One of the best things about the Mini Valentines from Whimsie Doodles is that they make it quick and easy to prepare a valentine treat for classmates or even co-workers!  Shoot, these are great for any kind of crowd!  Before I show you some of DD's ideas for groups using these adorable images, I thought I would share a few ideas for treats that could be attached to these adorable minis!

Just PLANE Fun

One SMART Cookie

Perfect PAIR
For a healthy alternative to traditional
Valentine sweets, give the real thing!

You SPIN Me

Head Over HIGH Heels

What??  I think this would be funny!  (And appreciated!)

These were just mean to spark your imagination!  I can't wait to hear some of your creative ideas!  And now, here are some of the things the DT has been dreaming up!

Joni



Nikki

Alicia


I hope this helps you channel your inner Doodlelicious Diva this Valentine's Day! 
Have a great rest of the day :)

No comments: