Saturday, February 13, 2010

Blog Hop Winners!!

Well it Saturday and our Bunny Blog hop is over.  That means your chance to get Jelly Belly free is also over.  He was free for the blog hop but is still available in the store under "what's new" if you missed the hop and still want our him.
Now it's time to announce the winners

First place ($10.00 Whimsie Coupon) goes to
Comment #16

Timestamp: 2010-02-13 16:18:00 UTC
April said...

What a fun hop - love how you teased us with the letter search. Love the chicks and the sentiments... Another WD score!
Second Place ($5.00 Whimsie Coupon) goes to
Comment #7
Timestamp: 2010-02-13 16:28:41 UTC
Wanda said...

Ohhh what a fun blog hop. I really loved all the projects and I can't wait to get a hold of the new stamps. Thank you for doing this. It's a wonderful way to start of my day. Now I'm hopping off to fiqure out the secret code!
Third Prize ($5.00 Whimsie Coupon) goes to

Comment #65

jigglymills said...
Now I have to figure out the scrambled code! Weeee! Thanks for a fun blog hop! :)
Timestamp: 2010-02-13 16:41:05 UTC
 Congratulations everyone!!
Thank you so much for playing along!
See you next time!

Winners please email me at whimsiedoodles@eastlink.ca to claim your prize!

4 comments:

Betty Benton said...

At the risk of sounding really stupid, what was the secret word??? I figured out "Happy Easter 2 U" but that left an unused F.

April said...

WOOHOO
Thanks so much for drawing my comment. I just "found" your stamps and am truly in love with them.

Betty, I didn't have an 'f' and only had 'happyeaster2u'

ThePurplePlace said...

OMG! OOPS! I am a day LATE an dollar short! I just completed the ENTIRE blog HOP, only to find out it ended yesterday!


ARGH! Fibro Fog strikes me YET again!..

It was FUN though...I'm just bummed that I didn't get my bunny!

Oh Well..

Wanda said...

Ohhh Thank you. I'm sooo excited. I'm hopping over to the store now. I'm like a kid in a candy store. Thanks again....