Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Whimsie Wednesday Challenge #27 - Birthday Belly Laugh


It is time for another fabulous Whimsie Wednesday Challenge over at our Paper Craft Planet group!!

Because I celebrated my birthday over the weekend, and I love to laugh, the theme for Whimsie Wednesday Challenge #27 (WWC27) is Birthday Belly Laugh.

To play along with us, all you need to do is create a humorous birthday card using a Whimsie Doodles image. If you don't already own any Whimsie Doodles image, make sure to check out our online store (there is also a freebies section). For this challenge, you may use a sentiment from another company, but the image must be Whimsie Doodles.

Here is my sample, using the new Hot Mama digital image...


Make sure to head over to the Whimsie Doodles PCP group page to get all of the details.

1 comment:

Kelly Mahany said...

Great purple hat, red dress errr red hat, purple dress card Alicia!! I love how you cut apart the sentiment into strips!! :-)