Thanh here with the Paper Craft Planet Challenge. April 22 is Earth Day so this week, I'm challenging you to create a project revolving around this theme.
What does Earth Day mean to you? How are you reducing your ecological foot print? Things you could do are:
- use a recycled item on your project from around your house
- have a reduce, reuse, recycle message
- incorporate a save Earth message (using the WD stamp - see below)
- paint or stamp with household objects
- make a project with only scraps and as many scraps as you can using earthy stuff
- use earthy colors
- incorporate all of the above into one?
At Whimsie Doodles, we believe in reducing our ecological footprint hence why most of our images are digi! To help spread the message, we're going to be giving away our Save Earth digi for a limited time.
Please click HERE for your download.
I hope that you can join me in helping to save our Earth. I look forward to seeing what you make. If you upload your creation to any online galleries, be sure to use the keywords whimsiedoodles and WWC28.Thanks for stopping by today! GO GREEN!!