Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Whimsie Wednesday Challenge: Friday Night Lights

Welcome to Whimsie Wednesday! It's Shannan here with my first challenge for ya, are you ready?? We have been running crazy at my house, mostly because it's FOOTBALL SEASON IN TEXAS! If you don't think that's a big deal, you must not have heard...it's pretty much a religion here. This is our first season to play (I have 2 boys), and boy were we shocked...this is way different than baseball! LOL So to celebrate the start of football season, my challenge is called Friday Night Lights. All you have to do is create a card and incorporate the colors and/or mascot of your hometown football team into your creation. Easy enough, right?

I graduated from South Grand Prairie High School, home of the mighty Warriors, and our colors were Red and Gold. I chose to color this cute little fishy from Shell-a-bration for my card. Isn't he adorable?






Once you have created your project, link it up here in the linkz box below, and leave a comment on to let us know you have entered the challenge. You have until next Tuesday night, August 10th, at midnight to upload your project, get it linked, and entered in our contest. We will choose a random winner to receive a free image!

Whimsie Doodles images are not required, but we would love to see you use them if you have them.

I hope you have fun...I can't wait to see what you create! Have a fabulous day!

2 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!!

Deb Neerman said...

LOVE this adorable fish! So stinkin' cute!!

Thanks for a fun challenge!