Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Whimsie Wednesday Challenge #48 - Sketch

Hello Whimsie Doodles fans! It's Alicia here with this week's Whimsie Wednesday Challenge - #48. I am challenging you to use the sketch below to create a new card or project.


Here is the card I created for the challenge...


For my sample I used the NEW Halloween Minis digital stamp set and rotated the sketch. Instead of the stitching I placed some pleated lace on the bottom back of the image circle.

Would you like to participate and win a prize? After you have completed your card or project just link it with the Inlinkz below. Be sure and leave a comment so we know you are participating. You have until Tuesday, Sept. 14, at midnight, to upload your entry, get it linked, and entered in the contest. A winner will be chosen by random drawing. 

A Whimsie Doodles image is not required to enter, but if you have one, we would love to see what you can do with it.

Upload your sketch inspired project here.

1 comment:

Roxx.T Barnes said...

I loved this sketch! It worked well with the paper I choose as well. Great challenge.