Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Whimsie Wednesday Challenge 58 - Let It Snow

Hello Whimsie Doodles fans!! It's Sheri here and I am hosting this week's Whimsie Wednesday Challenge!! This week, I am challenging you with a "Let It Snow" theme!! You can add Snowflakes, Snow accents, etc to your cards!!

My project uses the NEW adorable Snowfolk Picnic image!! I created a snow globe shape and used 3D Paint and glitter to add my snowy accents!!

Would you like to play along and enter to win a prize? Once you have created your project, link it up here on our blog using the Link button below, and leave a comment to let us know you have entered the challenge. You have until next Tuesday night, November 23rd, at midnight to upload your project, get it linked, and entered in our contest. We will choose a random winner to receive a free image!!

Whimsie Doodles images are not required, but if you have some, we would love to see you use them.

We hope that you have been inspired and will play along with us!!

Happy Stamping!!

3 comments:

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Fab card. Mr Linky is awol, so here's my card.

Karen said...

Gorgeous DT cards. Mr Linky still awol.

Heres my card

Jessica G. said...

One of my all-time favorite themes; this round I went extreme CAS! Gorgeous snowpeople card!!