Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Whimsie Wednesday Challenge #64

Hello Whimsie Doodles fans!! It's Sheri here and I am hosting this week's Whimsie Wednesday Challenge!! This week, I am challenging you with a Hugs & Kisses theme!! We can't wait to see all your cards inspired by the ones you love!!

My card uses the sweet NEW Penguin Hugs image!!


Would you like to play along and enter to win a prize? Once you have created your project, link it up here on our blog using the Link button below, and leave a comment to let us know you have entered the challenge. You have until next Tuesday night, January 25th, at midnight to upload your project, get it linked, and entered in our contest. We will choose a random winner to receive a FREE Whimsie Doodles image!!

Whimsie Doodles images are not required, but if you have some, we would love to see you use them.

Upload your card here.



2 comments:

Corey W. said...

I was so inspired that I bought stamps and made a card!! thanks!!!

http://mysimplelittleblog.blogspot.com/2011/01/i-got-little-crafty.html

Country Mouse said...

I love this set!! I have the mini set from last year and just HAD to have this set!!! These are probably my "most used digis" ever!!!