Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Glitter up some images!

Happy Wednesday!  It's time of another challenge.  This week's Whimsie Wednesday challenge is simply, just add glitter to your image.  Any kind of glitter, clear, coloured, fine or chunky.  It's up to you!  I used the new Peep's image and dded some Martha Stewart Glitter to make them look sugary.

Once you have created your project, link it up here on our blog using the Link button below, and leave a comment to let us know you have entered the challenge. You have until next Tuesday night, March 16th, at midnight to upload your project, get it linked, and entered in our contest. We will choose a random winner to receive a FREE Whimsie Doodles image!!

Whimsie Doodles images are not required, but if you have some, we would love to see you use them.


3 comments:

Jenn Borjeson said...

Fun challenge - I have my card ready to be posted on my blog tomorrow, will link up then. :)

La Papera Gialla said...

I LOVE glitter! I really really LOVE glitter! Thanks for the inspiration!

Andrea said...

Gotta love glitter! Thanks for the challenge!