Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Whimsie Wednesday Challenge 77 - Fun Flock

Hello Whimsie Doodles fans!! It's Sheri here and I'm hosting this week's Whimsie Wednesday Challenge!! I'm challenging you to use "Fun Flock"!! You just need to use Fun Flock somewhere on your creation.

My card features Sweet Cotton Candy Leah. As soon as Melyssa shared her with the design team I knew that I wanted to pull out my fun flock for the cotton candy. Unfortunately the pink flock I had did not coordinate at all with the papers I used and I didn't like the look of just using white. So I came up with this...create your own coordinating shade of flock by using white flock and applying chalk to it. That is exactly what I did here.

To play along, and be entered to win a FREE Whimsie Doodles digital image, just enter your direct link below. You have until Midnight on Tuesday, April 26th to enter.

Place direct links to your "Fun Flock" creation here. Thanks for playing along!!




2 comments:

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

Beautiful card! I love those colors, the papers, layering, stamping, well, you get the idea. ALL OF IT ROCKS!

McStamper said...

Wonderful card. How do you make that great bow? I am bow challenged.