Friday, June 24, 2011

Featured Fan Friday!

Happy Friday!  It's time for another set of fabulous fan cards, and these will no doubt get your creative wheels turning.  Be sure to leave these talented ladies some love and if you are one of our featured fans today, be sure to grab our badge for your blog!  





Would you like us to feature one of your creations?  Make sure we can find your cards by playing along in our challenge, sending us a link or using WhimsieDoodles (no spaces) as a keyword when you upload to SplitCoast or PCP!

1 comment:

Shannon White said...

OMGosh! Thanks so much guys! 8-) I had no idea I had been Whimsified! A friend of mine had to let me know.. So sorry for the lateness of my Thankfulness.. lol 8-) I will proudly be displaying my Card of the week badge! Yay!8-)

Thanks again

Hugs!
Shannon