Thursday, August 4, 2011

WINNERS and SNIPPETS and PARTY TIME, OH MY!!

Good Morning Everyone!
Tomorrow is our NeW ReLeAsE day and we would like to invite you to 
join us for a Whimsie Doodles and Lilypad party!  
We will have more details tomorrow, so be sure to stop by and party with us!

Now for our usual Thursday business!
our Whimsie Wednesday winner from last week's Polka Dot challenge is.....
Be sure to click Ruth's name above to see her adorable card!  Thank you so much to everyone that played along this week, and be sure to join us for next week's challenge!

Let's end today's post with some sneaky little snippets, shall we?

3 comments:

Tip Top said...

Who-hoo!! Thank you!!

Jenn Borjeson said...

oooh looks like cute stuff! congrats Ruth! :)

Jennifer Scull said...

congrats to Ruth! I loved her card. it made me giggle. :)
I miss my undies images - lost them when my compy crashed this winter. will need to do a BIG WD shopping trip to replace all of mine soon. better get the cart with the big wheels on it ready for me. tee hee!
love the sneakies too. so many wonderful images released!