Bringing you a simple project for the upcoming holidays using a few Whimsie Doodles' patterns this week...so let's get started.
Whimsie Doodles Pattern (used little snowman: arm and bird along with bon bon: holly leaves) Frame
Fabric (used canvas and a layer of cotton fabric on back side)
Alpha Stickers (used Webster's pages for this)
1. To begin, take cardboard or frame insert to cut out fabric to fit.
2. Cut out patterns as you have printed out, apply a little adhesive to the backside to stick to fabric while applying mist. Layout cutout pieces, letters and string as desired.
3. Spray an even coat of Glimmer Mist on fabric. Once dry, remove paper pieces, stickers and thread. Note: I stitched along thread outlines just for a little more detail.
4. Punch three small holes in a piece of paper, which covers the entire fabric area, to create berries. Use red mist and allow to dry. Apply a little glitter glue and glitter to berries.
5. Place inside frame. Add ribbon, felt holly leaves (hand cut) and bells to frame.
This is a simple project which takes about thirty minutes to create, not including the drying time which varies depending on the amount of mist you use and type of fabric. Enjoy!