Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Meet our February 2012 Guest Artist - Mary Pat Siehl

It is time to tell you a little more about our wonderful February Guest Artist - Mary Pat Siehl! Mary Pat was chosen as the winner of our December '11 challenge. She received the entire February digital release and has been posting Whimsie Doodles creations on her blog this month.

Today I would like to share a little bit more about Mary Pat, in her own words…

My name is Mary Pat Siehl and I am an avid scrapbooker and card and sketch maker. I am married to a wonderful man who totally supports my addiction to paper crafting. I have 2 children who keep me totally stocked in pictures for a lifetime. I am a high school teacher and have just started my 23rd year of teaching. I have been papercrafting for about 12 years now and I love every minute of it. 

It is a real honor to be the February Guest Design Team member. I really enjoy the wonderful digi stamps here at Whimsie Doodles.

To see the cards Mary Pat has been sharing this month, please visit her blog {HERE}.

If you would like to be a future Guest Artist, like Mary Pat, make sure to check out {THIS} month's challenge post.

2 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

Thanks so much for this wonderful opportunity! I LOVE whimsie doodles!!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

So glad you joined us this month Pat!