Thursday, October 4, 2012

Hello all!

It's Laura here with a project to share with you!   I chose this fun Frankie image to play with today!

I must admit that it was a little strange, but super fun to colour skin green! LOL  This image is so cool and cute, I just love him - perfect for all of the men in my life!
 Here is a little close up of him .

Here are the Copic colours I used to colour him.

You can find this sweetie and more great digis in the Whimsie Doodles Store!

Thanks for visiting.
Laura
xoxo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is fabulous. Been enjoying your posts since I started following a few days ago. Love the green skin.

Mary J said...

How fab Laura! Love the gloop and papers with that cute guy!!

Shannon White said...

Just Spooktacularly Darling Laura! Loving the gloop too! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Kimberly S said...

So cute, and love how you've colored him. :) hugs, Kimberly