Sunday, October 21, 2012

The other white meat

Well this guy sure is hoping you'll take his advice!  Have you ever had an alternative meal for Thanksgiving?  Ham, fish, tofu?  I don't remember a time where I had anything but turkey, not even chicken.



Be sure to check out the Whimsie Doodles Store if your looking for something cute and easy to colour!
 

Don't forget to our October Challenge - Its FALL Y'all! You can even join us as a Whimsie Doodles' January 2012 Guest DesignerCLICK HERE for all details.
 Materials 
Digi stamp-Alternative Turkey-Whimsie Doodles

5 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

We had Mexican once! It was kind of odd :)
This is so cute!

Kimberly S said...

I don't think I've had an alternate meal, I wait for that turkey all year long. lol Adorable card, and so funny too! hugs, Kimberly

Sara I. said...

Adorable card - love the mix of papers!

Shannon White said...

I think we've have always had Turkey on Thanksgiving, My Aunt wanted to do Ham one year, and My Mom decided that we would just stay home and do Thanksgiving ourselves, even though it was My Aunt's turn that year, so we could have Turkey, lol Your Card is Too CUTE Melyssa!! Love your Awesome coloring and Fab mix of dp's! 8-)

Unknown said...

fabulous!