Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Peas On Earth...

Hi All! Shannon here! And a Very Happy Election Day Tuesday to you!  Hope you've all been having a Wonderful week so Far! Today I'm back to share my latest Whimsie Doodles, Doodleicious Diva creation using the Darling Peas On Earth image to create a Darling set of Super Cute, Punny Christmas Cards... 8-)  I just LOVE this Sweet image!! The little peas with their caps and ear-muffs are just Too Darned CUTE!! lol I just couldn't resist them...8-)
I colored up my Sweet Peas On Earth images up with my trusty Copics and did a little Paper piecing and bit of shading too. I cut these little Sweeties out and scored the edges with the help of my Score Pal for a nice clean look.
For my mats and BG layers, I chose a combination of Red & Kraft CS from my, my Sizzix Snowflake EF & some Adorable dp's from Echo Park's this & That Christmas 6x6 collection!
 To finish it all up I just added some Fun polkadot ribbon from my stash. My Layout is a variation of Jen Shults DS75 8-)...
You can find the Super CUTE Peas On Earth image along with lots of other Adorable Holiday  images in the Whimsie Doodles Shop's Christmas section! 


Hope you all have a Fabulous day & thanks so much for stopping by! And Remember to get out there and VOTE!! 8-) 

4 comments:

Mojca said...

Waw great colors and such a cute image. Hugs! Mojca

Mary Pat Siehl said...

adorable

NC Peach said...

I love the embossing and how you paper-pieced the sentiment! Very colorful and cute cards!

Mommie2Quads said...

I absolutely love the paper piecing. I have this image and now I have a new idea! Thanks for sharing!