Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Snowman Kisses

Hi everyone - Kerry here. I'm back with another fun new way you can use your WD stamps. More fun craft fair goodies or stocking stuffer ideas - you can never have enough of these!

I've made Snowman Kisses in the past for my fairs and they were always a great seller. This year I did not make these for a fair, but I had a large custom order. I decided to try something a little different and use this fun snowman from the "Tis the Season" set of Whimsie Doodles images:



For $6, you get these 9 images above. That's pretty awesome!! :)

 I colored these snowmen in on my computer using Adobe Photoshop. I then printed them on my printer and just added a bit of shading with some grey Copic markers.



 I punched his belly with a 3/4" circle punch so you can see the container of Tic Tacs on the inside. For full information on how I created these, dimensions, etc. click HERE for my old post.


This snowman guy is part of a really cute set - there are lots of other fun Holiday images to choose from, too. Be sure to check them out! :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

these are super sweet - such a great way to use this digi!

Rhonda Miller said...

What a fun idea.

Shannon White said...

OMG these are too Darned CUTE!!! I am Sooo Feeling a CASE coming on!! Love these! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Mojca said...

Waw really great idea and this are really pretty. Hugs! Mojca