Tuesday, December 4, 2012

chillin' with my snowmies by Laura

Hello there!

  It's Laura here and I have a new project to share with you today.   When I saw this super cute image, I thought immediately of my nephew and quickly coloured up a holiday card for him.  I know he will get a kick out of this great sentiment!

 I took my colour inspiration from these MME papers, which are quickly becoming my favourites of the season!
 Here is a little close up for you.  It's hard to tell but I added some glitter pen after I was done colouring.

You can find this sweetie and more great digis in the Whimsie Doodles Store!  And don't forget there is always something fun going on here, so check in daily.  And while you are at it, don't forget to play along with our monthly challenge!, you have about a week left to play

Thanks for visiting today!
Laura
xoxo

2 comments:

Mojca said...

They are so sweet. hugs! Mojca

Alljazzed2create said...

So cute Laura. Love the sentiment too.