Monday, December 24, 2012

Joyful Holiday with Laura

Hi there!

  It's Laura here and I  have a couple new projects to share today.  I chose to play with this adorable Present Lizzie digi, from last month's new releases!  She is super cute and I had so much fun colouring her up!  I managed to create a couple more last minute holiday cards.

I used a fun colour combo, which seems to be my favourite one this year, with the turquoise, pinky reds and bright greens.
It's a little hard to tell but I added a bit of gold to the ruffle on her dress.


I also played with Winter Lizzie once again.  I just can't resist these little girls.  If you recall, last time I created a wintery birthday card with her.  This time she is all about Christmas!

 Again, using my favourite colour combo of the season, Lizzie looks so pretty in green!  This fun die cut tree along with the present sticker helps to set a little scene for Lizzie.  I used some washi tape to create the ruffle along the left hand side of the card.
Can you see the glitter on her hood?

You can find these sweeties and more great digis in the Whimsie Doodles Store!

Thanks for visiting today!
Laura
xoxo

2 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

Just darling - both of them! Love that fun color combo~!

NickScrapShack said...

Love your work with the washi tape and the twine - a great combo!