Saturday, February 23, 2013

a little bubbly!

Hi everyone, Kerry here!

A few posts ago, I showed you how to download and print Whimsie Doodle files. I like to do this and then color my images - but sometimes I like to color the images in *before* I print them. I will color them in using the paint bucket tool in Photoshop, and then I will print the image...already colored! It makes things super easy to mass produce - here is a screenshot of me using the paint bucket tool to fill in my image:



 I decided to create some handmade wine bottle gift tags with some fun Spring colors to give away to some friends in a few weeks. I used the Bubble Shelf stamp for this. Super cute and I love the sentiment, it's perfect for a wine bottle gift tag!



You can see my tutorial on creating these wine bottle gift tags HERE
.
Be sure to check out the latest releases from Whimsie over HERE

thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments: