Thursday, July 4, 2013

Toadally happy we Gotcha!

Hi there!

It's Laura here and I have a fun card to share today using a sweet Whimsie Doodles image!  Technically we, the Whimsie Doodles team, are on a bit of a summer hiatus.  But there are just too many fun images in the Whimsie Doodles store and always an occasion to create for so I couldn't resist!

This card was created for my youngest son, I will surprise him with it tomorrow, and I know he will love it!  You see Friday, July 5th is the 8th anniversary of his adoption or 'Gotcha Day' ...  a special day we celebrate every year by doing something together.  This year he wants to do brunch with mom and dad.




I had a lot of fun colouring this cutie, and created a personal sentiment with my computer.  You can find him and other cuties here.

Thanks for visiting!  The rest of the DT is still popping in from time to time so be sure to stop by and see what they are up to as well!

Laura
xoxo


3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous card!! I'm sure your Son will love the 'gotcha' card. What a very special day for all of you. Congratulations.

Helen said...

I love that you do that! We also have a day where we celebrate our family, the date my husband's adoption of my son was finalized. It is a very special day! Your card is adorable, too!

Jenn Borjeson said...

Oh my gosh, that is just so sweet! :)