Thursday, January 23, 2014

Fall Apart

You what I love best about digital stamps?  The fact that I can re-size, erase and flip them without masking, stamp kissing or getting ink all over my fingers. :)  I wanted to have a set of bears leaning on each other so I flipped the "Healing bear" digi and erased any bits I didn't want.  I coloured them both brown and used a blending pen to lift some colour from the first one to make him a little lighter.
Materials
Digital stamp- Healing Bear: Whimsie Doodles
Copic Markers: Bears: E23,25 and E25,27 + a blender pen to lighten the bears.
BG11:background
R22,20: ears
Chalk: Blush on cheeks
White gel pen: Uni-Ball (best pen ever)
Paper- Be. Loved: Fancy Pants
Divine Twine-Bubblegum: Whisker Graphics

Don't forget the sale ends this Friday Jan. 24.

No comments: