Monday, February 10, 2014

What's New!




Hi! It's Kelly here, so thrilled to be the Guest Artist for Whimsie Doodles this month! Today I have two cards for you, featuring some of the newest images from Whimsie Doodles. For my first card, I selected Balloon Lizzie and colored her with Copics. She just had to have a pretty pink dress to wear to the party!



This next card features the beautiful Dressy Girl, colored again with Copics. Can you tell I have Spring on my mind?!! Soon. This card is for my cousin, who is getting married in the spring, but this image is also perfect for birthdays too!

I'm so happy to share my cards with you today. Thanks for stopping by!
Kelly

2 comments:

Sara I. said...

Gorgeous creations Kelly - beautifully colored and love the clean, crisp designs. Fab job!
xx

PapierGirl said...

Beautifully colored Kelly! :)