Thursday, March 20, 2014

Spring

Hello and happy Thursday! My name is Jerusha Borden, and I am very honoured to be the guest designer for Whimsie Doodles this month. I absolutely love every single image and set in the store, so I couldn't be more thrilled to be here today sharing some projects I've made. It's been snowing a lot in my part of the world and I am desperate for spring, so many of the cards I have made have that spring feel to it, whether it be in the colours or the images (or both!)

This card was made with the Honey Bee image. I've had it coloured up for awhile, and thought now was the perfect time to put it on a card. Nothing says spring like bees buzzing around freshly budding flowers!


This second card features the Present Jayson digi stamp - so cute! I have two boys, so it's always good to have some boy cards kicking around the house!



Balloon Lizzie is adorable, don't you think? I had a lot of fun making this card featuring this awesome stamp. So cute!


Finally, this card features the Flower Girl digi. I thought this was the perfect digi to make a fun spring card for a friend I've been meaning to send a card to!


And that's all for now. Have a fantastic day!

No comments: