Saturday, February 21, 2015

You Are My Anchor


Hello Friends!

Susie here with a fun shaker card for you today.


This sweet little image is called Ahoy Lizzy.  I've been a bit tired of the cold weather, so coloring this little girl just made me feel a little warmer and closer to summer.

I love making shaker cards from digital images and this one was no exception.  The best part is in the sizing.  You can make a digital image most any size!!  The colors were so wonderful to work with and finding just the right sequins was a fun task!  Those little silver stars were the perfect find.

This card is on my blog today and I'd love for you to visit me whenever you can.

Have a wonderful day!! 

Susie

1 comment:

Migdalia said...

Absolutely adorable!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*