Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Welcome to our September Guest Artist!

Hello Whimsie Doodles fans!!

The Doodlelicious Divas are getting ready to return next month after a nice summer break, and we are welcoming a lovely Guest Artist to the team for the month of September!

Please give a warm Whimsie Doodles welcome to the talented Sarah Preston!


Hello, my name is Sarah.  I live in Michigan with my husband and our only son.  I have been stamping for over 20 years, but I am still learning.  There are always new techniques and tools to play with.  I started using digital images about 4-5 years ago.  Whimsie Doodles was the first company, I bought from.  I loved the sweet images then and I still do.  My other hobbies (if there are really other things to do...lol) are reading, computer gaming and basic project life scrapbooking.

And here is the adorable card Sarah created for us using Apple Lizzie... one of my favorite images, and just perfect for this time of year with everyone heading back to school!


I love the monochromatic blue with the pop of bright red on the apple! 
Beautiful work, Sarah!
Be sure to head on over to Sarah's Blog to welcome her aboard!


Stay tuned everyone... the Divas will be popping in with new creations very soon!!

Thanks so much for visiting! 


2 comments:

Christine L said...

Welcome Sarah!

Hugs
Christine x

Sharla said...

Cute!! Love all the blue! :)