Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Garden Lizzie

Hi Peeps...

Christine here today - and I'm sharing with you a very simple and quick card I made using Garden Lizzie.


Now this is what I look like (ok, not as pretty!) in the garden in Springtime - planting all sorts to come up in Summer. 


I used my Copics for colouring and I gave Lizzie spotty boots too - just to match the paper.

Hope you like what I did - and if you want more details, you can always pop over to my blog here.

Happy Crafting..

Christine x

6 comments:

Country Mouse said...

This is adorable! Great for sending someone a note letting them know you are thinking about them.
Thanks for sharing!!!
audrey

Karen said...

Sweet card and I love the spotty boots. Cute!

Unknown said...

Lovely card , make more plss thanks :)
Believe it, Leviton
http://www.onestopbuy.com/leviton.asp

Anonymous said...

Such a cute card and a simple girl to have a vase of flower to plant in the garden is Good for Summer. i love it cute design of card. I hope more design and give me idea thankyou
http://www.krwlawyers.com/Mesothelioma/Asbestos-Mesothelioma-Lawyer-Galveston-TX.php
Believe it, Galveston TX Mesothelioma Lawyer

David More said...

This is look so cute and nice.. I love it! Believe it, Shoretel Technical Support

Mark lee said...

I love your design. :) look so adorable. Believe it, Park City Real Estate