Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Our first customer card!

Good morning everyone! Today's card is from a new customer Jennie. She was thrilled with the freebie stamp "This Bud" and couldn't wait to show me her first card. Now I can't wait to share it you.

Jennie is so talented! Look at her great colour combo and Whimsie sitting in a field of grass. The details Jennie added make Whimsie adorable with her freckles and hair bow.


If you've made cards using Whimsie Doodles stamps please send a pic to me at whimsiedoodles@eastlink.ca.


I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

2 comments:

~*Joni said...

Wow Jennie! This is so wonderful, I love what she did with the grass, and that bow is sooo cute! I bet you are thrilled to see your art on cards. :D They are too cute for words!

Laura said...

Luv it! I love Whimsie...and love to see what y'all create!!!
awesome!