Thursday, June 4, 2009

This bud and Hot stuff!

Wow it's Thursday already and I'm getting a lot of very talented applications for my Doodlelicious Design Team. The decision is going to be tough let me tell ya!

Today I have another card to share from Jennie. I love how she coloured Whimsie the turtle. The background is fabulous with the clouds in the sky and the sandy ground.

Check out this card by Nichole Anderson. Now is this guy hot or what?? Look how she coloured Whimsie, the colours are gorgeous. Love it!!!

5 comments:

~*Joni said...

Ohhh! I am so excited for you Melyssa!! Look at how sweeeet these cards are by these girls! Love the coloring and layouts, Whimsie is sooo darn adorable, it's hard to not make a cute card with him!

Anjou Krelovich said...

Great images and a wonderful card here. Just found your company and downloaded the free Whimsie Turtle. Thanks so much!

Nicole said...

Thanks for sharing my Mr. Hotty, that's what I call him!! I am really enjoying your images!! Thanks again!

scrapn_momof2 said...

Love the hottie!! Adorable cards.

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Thanks for the lovely Turtle freebie Hugs Julie x