Saturday, February 5, 2011

It's New Release Day at Whimsie Doodles!

WOO HOO!  I'm so excited that it is time to show off our new images for February!  This month's collection is HUGE, and I just know that you are going to love them all.  Check out these adorable newbies and make them part of your collection today!  

Be sure to visit the Doodlelicious Diva blogs today to see these cutie patooties in action...


(includes Bingo, Matching and Tic Tac Toe Games)


Thanks for stopping by to check out our new stuff for February!  Make sure you take time out this weekend to get creative...  it does your body (and mind and soul) good!

6 comments:

Andrea said...

Very cute indeed! I love the Care Kitty and the rest of them of course! :)

Pat said...

As always, the new images are adorable!

Zarah said...

Oh gosh... I'm head over heels in LOVE with this release! EVERY single image is a muuuust have!

Kimberly S said...

Wow...love every image in the new release! :)

Jan Hunnicutt said...

These are all darling images and of course I "want" every one of them ;)

faithnme said...

Love all of them.. Those Bing cards are "calling me".. I hope my hubby doesn't shhhhh LOL

Hugs