Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Whimsie Wednesday Challenge #66: Head of the Class

Nikki here with your new Whimsie Wednesday challenge!  
One of my favorite things to do is to create treats for my sons' classroom buddies, and since Valentine's Day is just around the corner, my challenge for you today is to 
create a Valentine themed classroom treat!

My projects today feature the new ValenTINIES and the Valentine Minis...
We put candy in each paper baggie and attached them to rulers for each student.


These are mini bookmarks I made using pre-made page markers from Staples that come about 30 to a pack and are very inexpensive.  In the pack, they come in yellow, blue and green.  These are going to be Valentine treats for m son's reading class.

1 comment:

Lisa R. said...

I love making things besides cards. Thanks for the challenge. Entered my project.