Friday, September 21, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Good morning blog world!  
Today I am sharing my project, which as a CD cover that I covered and embellished for a Halloween treat holder.  It features one of the adorable sentiments from the new Halloween Sentiments 2 set.

I covered the CD cover with flocked paper from My Mind's Eye.. yummy! I printed the sentiment twice, and paper pieced the witch's hat.

I covered the inside, too-- and plan to put a CD of Halloween Party songs on the left, and tuck some candy in the pocket on the right...

Thanks for visiting and have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Mary J said...

How fab is that - I love this Nikki!!

Sara I. said...

Stunning!!! LOVE that paper! xx

Kimberly S said...

Fun project, and it turned out so cute! hugs, Kimberly

Shannon White said...

Love this Nikki! What a Super idea!! 8-)

Unknown said...

wow, I love this, such a grown up Halloween card!